Elektrisola Medical Technologies utilizes both employee experience along with "state of the art" technology to make quality products our top priority!
- Stringent incoming inspection and quality controls for raw materials
- Laser measurement technology for dimensional control of mandrel wire (tubing ID) & tubing OD
- Optical measurement of tubing concentricity
- In-house die shop to polish and maintain our own wire drawing dies to ensure ID dimensional stability and tubing ID surface quality
- Fully equipped lab with testing equipment for polyimide cure & other related quality tests (elongation, tensile, dimensions, etc.)
- Certified USP Class VI compliant